Sunday, November 10, 2013

Its Flipping Fun......

For sport this term we have been bouncing about at the new local Flip Out Centre.

Every Tuesday afternoon the kids get together and pretty much bounce, flip, and run up walls until they wear themselves out.  It is extremely good exercise. And loads of fun to boot. 

This week I decided to bring the camera along and Zak spent the majority of the time trying to avoid me. His friends on the other hand were not camera shy, they were not bought up with mum blogging their antics. LOL In fact most were quite happy to smile or bounce for the camera so here are a few shots. This is Demitri coming in for a landing......


And flipping into the foam pit......head first......


Ezra found it more amusing to laugh at the lady with the camera......


While his mother was off giving that flip in the foam pit a try.....


 Ouch.... not supposed to land on the edge first.....


Maybe a little more practice is required for such feats....getting out of the foam pit was a major expedition in itself.  I thought some kids might never emerge...


There is always time for handstands and cartwheels along with the bouncing and flipping......


And of course there was time for sneaky mothers to take pictures of people who demanded she not.  I am going with the theory that I spent all morning picking up after certain people that I earned a few sneaky blog shots....



Just a few........



Ok I think I am busted....Im out of here.....



Have a beautiful day all. Hugs and smoochies xoxox










1 comment:

  1. LOL :)
    That look like so much fun!
    I would be jumping too but it gives me a head ache!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me! You know you want to!