Monday, November 25, 2013

Blog fail - Life Score

Yes once again I failed the daily blogging challenge. Life of course has been way more important, lots of visitors passing through. Celebrations to be had and getting back into the swing of our homeschooling and my own creative space in the aftermath has left no time for blogging.  Even now I am taking a very quick cup of coffee before waking the kids to start the day so thought I would just share some pics of my daughters engagement party. All went well, a good time was had by them and their friends, the old folks survived and the clean up was achieved. :-)

The mums and the nana's 

The happy couple

There was a lot of laughter


Sisters

First picture of all my kids together in years. :-) 
The balloons never made it to the party as my niece Jazzy chucked a wobbly whenever one came out.  The balloons were therefore locked up in the cot where other than three who went home with one very cute little guy, they still remain. Anyone want a balloon?

Would love to show you more but the sun is up and I need to prepare for the day. Have a beautiful day everyone. Hugs xoxoxox

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that photo of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Just what I want for Christmas, a picture of my four kids together :) xxoo Lovely family Lisa xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovelies. I am going to have to get that one printed. Hopefully at xmas time I can get another one with the son in laws in it too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your BlogSpot is delightful and your family picture is awesome! It IS so difficult to get all of them together in once place at one time to get a picture! Happy holidays!

      RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. So has the wedding happened or was this an engagement party? The cake kind of confused me (as well as the "groom's" attire). I really wish them all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply, just found your comment in the spam folder. No wedding as yet. It was supposed to be this year but they have put it off as they purchased some land instead. These pictures were from the engagement party. :-) And he would probably wear one of those Ben Sherman shirts for the wedding if we let him. His favourite designer. LOL

      Delete

Speak to me! You know you want to!